Thinkst is on a mission to make a dent in the Universe. Join us!
Thinkst builds products that run on networks all over the world. Our work has been featured in international magazines and articles repeatedly and our team have delivered talks, training and research all over the globe. If this sounds appealing to you, and if you think you have what it takes to do the same, then we would love to hear from you.
We currently have the following posts open:
Front-end developer (Cape Town)
As a front-end developer you'll:
- Live inside a browser.
- care that that this sentence looks off (and that the rolldown link above is still visible)
- Be able to figure out CSS that the rest of us struggle with (Vertical centering, how do you work?!)
- Use git in a team setting.
- Have an intelligent discussion on selectors, box models, fonts, calls to action, and UX.
- Panel beat existing web interfaces and code.
- Design, implement, test and deploy new web UIs.
- Work with the back-end devs to ensure your code plays nice.
- Provide customer support.
We hire primarily on fit and potential. Inexperience isn't a hinderance if you can demonstrate an ability to quickly learn. A degree is preferable but not an absolute requirement.
Send us a mail if you're interested, we'd love to chat.